TWS NB2 Review
• True wireless earbuds with Hybrid active noise cancelling technology
• Quick Ambient Mode enables you to hear the environment sound such as the traffic or flight announcements
• 10mm driver with composite diaphragm delivers music with a wider soundstage
• Dual-mic noise cancellation ensures the clarity of phone calls
• With wearing detection, the music is automatically played/paused the moment you insert/remove earbuds
• The left and right earbuds have master-slave switch function for mono or stereo use
• Personalize your settings and find more via EDIFIER CONNECT APP
Ultra Quietness by Hybrid Noise-cancellation
The dual-mic noise-cancellation technology is designed for precise noise-cancelling and reverse noise offset.
By advancing its technology, the TWS NB2 has elevated its noise cancellation to -40dB,30% deeper than the previous generations of Edifier headsets.
Crystal Clear Communication
The TWS NB2 offsets ambient noises through the main and auxiliary microphones to
enhance the users voice and provides a crystal clear call.
Simple and Compact Design
The design, fit and angle of the earbud was developed through a series of tests with seven different styled ear caps to ensure a comfortable fit for any user.
The 10mm Composite Diaphragm Unit
The 10mm composite diaphragm unit delivers detail-rich sound with a wider sound field.
Environmental Monitoring Mode
By simply double-tapping the left earbud, TWS NB2 users can conveniently deactivate the active noise canceling feature allowing them to ensure safety when crossing streets or to be able to listen for flight announcements at the airport, and more without removing their earbuds.
Enhanced Bluetooth Connection
The high-end chipset ensures a stable signal connection and further signal transmission.
While keeping the latency as low as 80ms, the TWS NB2 is ideal for an immersive gaming experience.
Extended Playback Time
The TWS NB2 features a 7-hour playback time with the active noise canceling feature on and an additional 18-hour playback time with the feature off to ensure all day use.
IP54 dust and water resistance
Both earbuds are protected by the surface made of IP54 water and dust-proof materials for outdoor activities.
Smart In-ear Detection
Edifier’s smart control features include in-ear detection that automatically plays or pauses music and turns on the active noise cancellation without missing a beat.
Single-earpiece Pairing & Primary-Secondary Role Switch
After pairing one earphone, the user can switch between single or paired use without audio interruptions.
• Indicator light
• Pressing 3 second: Bluetooth connection
• Double touch: Left/Right ear pairing
• Double touch: Answer/hang up
• Double touch: Noise-cancellation on/off
• Triple touch: Gaming mode on/ off
• Double touch: Answer/hang up
• Double touch: Pause/play
• Triple touch: Next song
#EDIFIER Connect:Personalized functions in the App
The independent App offers multiple functions for better and enjoyable user’s experience.
What’s in the box？
• Bluetooth version: V5.0
• Bluetooth protocol: A2DP、AVRCP、HFP、HSP
• Effective distance: 10m
• Playback time: Noise-cancellation on: 7+18h；Noise-cancellation off: 9+23h
• Input: DC 5V 60mA (Earbuds)；DC 5V 1A （Charging case）
• Frequency response: 20Hz-20KHz
• Sound pressure level: 94±3Dbspl(A)