Brand Name: JINAKAILI
Material Grade: High Temperature Fiber
1.Regarding the color difference of the products, our products are real shots, but due to the influence of the monitor, shooting equipment, and the environment, some color differences are unavoidable. The actual color is subject to the actual object received.
2.Regarding the length of the product, our wig is measured from the top of the head to the tail of the hair. It is measured by hand, and there is an error of about 1~5cm (the curl has a greater impact on the length).
1. Hair are generally washed once every 1-2 months
2. Rinse with cold or warm water. When washing, just use ordinary shampoo and it is OK. It can be combined with ordinary conditioner
3. Do not use a hair dryer or other high-temperature air to dry the cleaned hair as much as possible. Use a dry towel to gently absorb the excess water on the wig and then put it in a ventilated place to avoid direct sunlight to damage the hair
4. Do not comb the wig immediately after washing. You should wait until the wig is dry before combing
5. Use a special comb for wigs (available in stores for different prices). Plastic combs cannot be used.
6. Basically, you don’t use a comb for curling hair. You can arrange the curled area by hand eery time after you bring it up.