• Close-up filter is a filter which used to photograph close objects.It acts like a magnifying glass: the front is raised and the back slightly recessed.
• Enlarging shooting,also cutting down the close-focusing distance of the lens.
• Made of high quality optical glass,with high definition.
• There are 6 different diopters to choose from:+1 +2 +3 +4 +8 +10,the larger the diopter, the higher the magnification and the shorter the focal length.
• Mainly used for shooting :flower/insect/jewelry /droplets.etc
• Not available for portrait photography.
Glass Material:Optical galss
Shooting Effect Comparison:
To choose a suitable diopter:
• +1 +2 close-up filters used for taking pictures of magnolia orchids.
• +3 +4 close-up filters used for the heart of a flower, or the size of a bee.
• +8 lens can shoot the size of the ants, +10 lens can be taken out of ants feet!
More shooting pictures with close-up filter.
To choose a suitable size for your camera lens:
1.Can my camera lens used with this Zomei close-up filter?
This filter is suitable for most zoom lenses and lenses with fixed focal lengths between 50-300mm.
If you not sure,please contact us to confirm.
2.Can I use a close-up filter to photograph distant objects?
The close-up filter can only be used for close range shooting (focusing range is 20-33cm). If you want to take pictures of distant objects, please remove this filter firstly.
3.Do I need to remove the UV when using the close-up filter?
If the UV filter you are using is multilayer coating, you do not need to take it down.If not, it may affect the imaging, please remove the UV before using the close-up filter.
4.I have other questions.
If you have any other questions about our Zomei Close-up filter,please feel free to contact us.Thank you&best regards.